- Intellectual Property Rights – Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Ink’d Social and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- Restrictions – You are expressly and emphatically restricted from attacking any individual by exposing their own or others personal information on this site. Violators will be terminated effective immediately.
- Your Content – In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Ink’d Social a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Ink’d Social reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
- No warranties – This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Ink’d Social makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
- Limitation of Liability – In no event shall Ink’d Social , nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Ink’d Social, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- Indemnification – You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Ink’d Social from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Severability – If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms – Ink’d Social is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website. We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms or any policy or guideline of the Website, at any time and in our sole discretion. Any changes or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Website, and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes or modifications will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
- Assignment – Ink’d Social shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement – These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Ink’d Social and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction – These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Delaware.
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this Network. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the Network and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing this Network, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. This Network is not intended for children younger than 16 and is offered only to users 16 years of age or older. If you are under 16 years old, please do not use this network unless you have received a written permission (consent) from a parent or legal guardian.
You may use this Network provided that you have the power to enter a binding contract with us and are not barred from doing so under any applicable law of your country.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this Network:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use this Network;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user’s account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
- to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
- Post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
- Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Network – except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved”;
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network’s infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Network;
- Use this Network as a generic file hosting service;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Network or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Network); and
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.
To provide notice of alleged copyright infringement on this Network, please see the DMCA Notification Guidelines.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this Network to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these Network Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our Network platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Network Terms of Service. Technology and hosting for aspects of this Network are provided by this Network’s online service provider. However, the Network Creator of this Network controls the content, membership and policy of this Network, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of this Network.
This page contains answers to common questions handled by our support staff.
Gathering and use of information
Ink’d Social may collect personally identifiable information from visitors to our sites solely on a voluntary basis. Such personally identifiable information may include your name, postal address, e-mail address, company name and/or telephone numbers, etc., (collectively referred to herein as “Personal Information”). We will never sell, transfer or disclose any Personal Information we gather at our Web sites to any third parties without your prior consent, except in cases when we believe in good faith that we have a legal obligation to disclose such Personal Information. We collect Personal Information primarily for the following reasons: 1) to e-mail consumers with updates and news, 2) to notify winners of contests, games and sweepstakes, and to distribute prizes, 3) to send out brochures, etc., via regular mail to subscribers, 4) to distribute items that are part of “giveaways” that you have registered for, 5) for use in our online and off-line marketing and advertising campaigns. Ink’d Social does not directly share (sell or lease) any digital information with third parties, and whatever is collected, only stays with us.
Ink’d Social recognizes there are unique issues raised about the protection of our children’s privacy over the Internet. All children-directed center Web sites are designed to comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and Children’s Advertising Review Unit (CARU) guidelines for Web sites gathering identifiable information from children (under age 13). Consistent with these requirements and guidelines, and provided that we have been given accurate information by the child when asked, we do NOT:
- Collect personally identifiable off-line contact information without prior parental consent;
- Distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent;
- Entice children by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity;
- Use or disclose online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent. We collect online contact information from children only in connection with online contests and sweepstakes; our policy with respect to using this information is provided below in the “Contests/Sweepstakes” section; or
- Enable children to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
Parents can always ask to review any Personal Information about their child that may have been collected at one of our sites, have us delete any such Personal Information, and/or instruct us not to collect or use such Personal Information about their child in the future. To do so, simply contact us following the procedure outlined below in the “How To Contact Us” section.
As the new technology of the Internet evolves, and the COPPA requirements and CARU guidelines evolve as well, center intends to comply with these requirements and guidelines in a manner and in as timely a fashion as is technologically feasible in order to protect our children and their privacy.
About other privacy laws
Center abides by many privacy laws in the United States and around the world, including the Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the United States Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of information collected from European Union countries.
Like many companies, center may use “cookie” technology to track customer visits through our sites. Cookies are pieces of information that a Web site transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. They enhance the online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site. The cookies Ink’d Social uses do not contain any personally identifying information and cannot profile your system or collect information from your hard drive. And although you may receive cookies from many different sites, each cookie can only be read by the Web server that originally issued it. You are not even identified by name or e-mail address, just by a unique string of numbers that we assign the first time you come to our site.
We use your IP address in two ways: to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web sites, and also to gather broad demographic information.
Date of Last Revision: June 1, 2021